Junior National Account Managers, Remote/Field Based South, Midlands and North UK
- Do you live in London, the Midlands, Manchester or Scotland?
- Do you have a passion for sales?
- Are you over 18, hold a valid UK drivers licence and have your own vehicle (moped + CBT Certificate / car) and the applicable vehicle licence?
If so, read on!
This role may suit someone who is used to travelling and happy to engage with customers (e.g. a delivery driver) however now seeking to progress into a long term career in Sales.
You will be responsible for travelling to and building a portfolio of customers in your designated area. Driving product growth and sales within independent outlets and wholesalers in your region (London. Midlands, Manchester or Scotland).
You will be responsible for visiting and contacting clients, up-selling on existing orders, driving sales and building relationships.
- Base salary of £23,000 + monthly commission (OTE of up to £30k)
- Full time, permanent
- Workplace pension scheme
- Discount card for all hotels within group, entitles: 50% for employee off accommodation, 50% off food (not alcohol) 25% off stays for friends and family after 6 months service (see www.suryahotels.co.uk).
- Product discounts
- Long term career and growth opportunity in a growing business
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and ambition together with a genuine team spirit attitude
- A professional and likeable personality able to quickly build relationships with customers
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to deal with a complexity of products
Surya foods is a family owned and run food manufacturing operation in Harwich, Essex.
Established in the 1980’s, Surya, part of Flying Trade Group is a rapidly expanding family owned business with a £168 million annual turnover and 1458 strong employee base.
With its flagship Laila brand, 17 quality grains, 200k tones milling capacity and BRC A grade facility, we are a major Global Foods supplier in the Asian, Oriental, European and Afro-Caribbean sectors. Expanding fast into mainstream FMCG territory.